Monday, November 15, 2010

THe Rant continues

Well, here I go again.  Let's see what is inside this warped head of mine this week...

1.  The Panthers played like normal, which means the lost.  Too many injuries and not enough experience...Fox got shafted by management and he's the scapegoat...13 days till they com to the Dog Pound...Now, where did I put that bone to beat on the ottoman next to the wife???

2.  Speaking of the Browns, they played their hearts out and should have won the game...I still say they've got 3 more wins in them and that would be a great for the club.

3.  In the Denver/KC game, I thought that it was "bush" for the KC coach not shaking the hand of the Denver coach because he thought the Broncos were running up the score on them...ONE PHRASE- DEAL WITH IT!!!..You're playing "big boy" football..act like it.

4.  Speaking of high scoring games...Wisconsin let IU have it on Saturday...That may be running it up, but consider who they were playing.

5.  The South Carolina Gamecocks finally won the SEC East... I  guess "The Old Ball Coach" finally got what he wanted in the 'Cocks that he had in the Gators.

6.  Finally, for Thursday was Veterans Day, As a veteran, I want to thank all of you for thinking of all my brothers-in-arms and the sacrifices that they have made... but do me a favor, let's not just do this one day a year...Make it a daily event as this world gets that much crazier...

Well, that's one guys rant...WHAT DO YA THINK???

No comments:

Post a Comment